A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Cookies used in Ndorfina
- CART: The association with your shopping cart.
- CATEGORY_INFO: Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.
- COMPARE: The items that you have in the Compare Products list.
- CURRENCY: Your preferred currency
- CUSTOMER: An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.
- CUSTOMER_AUTH: An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.
- CUSTOMER_INFO: An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.
- CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS: Stores the Customer Segment ID
- EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE: A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.
- FRONTEND: You sesssion ID on the server.
- GUEST-VIEW: Allows guests to edit their orders.
- LAST_CATEGORY: The last category you visited.
- LAST_PRODUCT: The most recent product you have viewed.
- NEWMESSAGE: Indicates whether a new message has been received.
- NO_CACHE: Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.
- PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART: A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.
- RECENTLYCOMPARED: The items that you have recently compared.
- STF: Information on products you have emailed to friends.
- STORE: The store view or language you have selected.
- VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS: The products that you have recently viewed.
- WISHLIST: An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.
- WISHLIST_CNT: The number of items in your Wishlist.